Youkey Theatre Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Youkey Theatre has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 863-834-8111.
The Youkey Theatre is proud to offer the following ADA-compliant accommodations for guests. Please call the venue at 863-834-8111 if you have any questions.
- Accessible seating for patrons with disabilities and a companion is available for all shows on a first-come, first, serve basis. Please indicate when purchasing tickets if you require accessible seating.
- Accessible parking spaces are available around the venue for persons with disabilities.
- These assigned parking areas are marked in the Red and Green lots on each side of the arena as well as the Blue Parking lot for theatre events.
- Assisted listening devices are available for Youkey Theatre performances on a first-come, first-served basis. The devices may be checked out, free of charge. If you require a listening device, please see a Guest Services Staff Member.
Showtimes start promptly at the time listed on your ticket. If a guest arrives late, they may be asked to wait in the lobby until an appropriate break period or during intermission. For certain shows, there may be no intermission period. To avoid frustration, please make sure you arrive no later than 30 minutes before the shows ticketed start time.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) are subject to search upon entering Youkey Theatre.
Please have your bag ready for search before entering entrance doors to accelerate the process.
Cameras are not allowed in the theatre without prior written consent. If a specific show or event allows cameras, then it will be detailed in the event or program guide.
If an event is canceled due to inclement weather or artist cancellation, then ticket holders will be informed as soon as possible through media and the website. Please contact the venue at 863-834-8111 to ask about refunds or postponements.
Food and Beverage Policy
Youkey Theatre has food and beverage available for purchase at each performance. For this reason, outside food and beverage are not permitted. Please read the program for details about whether purchased concessions are allowed in the theatre during your ticketed event.
Lost and Found
Lost something at a show or event? Please contact event staff or security for help with finding the lost and found office. To inquire about a lost item after a show, please contact the House Manager at 863-834-8111
Youkey Theatre does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
The following items may not be brought into or onto the premise/grounds:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Outside food or beverages
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wineskins
- Bullhorns/whistles or noisemakers
- Helium Balloons
- Framed backpacks
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Illegal or illicit drugs
- Laser pointers/pens
- Pets or animals (except service animals)
- Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards or rollerblades
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
- Weapons of any kind including but not limited to firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, pepper spray, tear gas and knives.
- Guests with concealed weapons permits are still prohibited from bringing weapons on-premise/grounds.
Subject to change without notice
Youkey Theatre does not allow smoking of any kind inside the facility including the use of e-cigarettes or vaporizers